Nearly a third of companies - 29 per cent - offer interest-free season ticket loans to some or all of their staff, according to research organisation IDS.
What does IFSTL stand for?
IFSTL stands for Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan (UK job advertisements)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intelligent Flash Solid State Recorder
- Institute of Food Science and Technology
- International Fire Safety Training
- International Food Security Treaty
- International Forum on Semiconductor Technology
- International Fire Service Training Association
- Islamic Foundation for Science, Technology and Development (Jordan)
- Interior Finishing Systems Training Centre (on the job training)
- Involuntary Foreign Service Tour Extension
- Institute of Food Science and Technology of Ireland
- International Federation of Societies of Toxicologic Pathologists
- Ifugao State University (Ifugao, Philippines)
- Immigrants from the Former Soviet Union (population)
- intelligent Fiber Service Unit (Lancast)
- International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment
- Internationaler Fachverband Show und Unterhaltungskunst eV (German: International Association of Show and Entertainment Arts)
- Internet File Select and Upload Dialog
- it.fan.studio-vit (newsgroup)
- Islamic Funeral Services of Virginia, Inc.
- International Federation of Social Workers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employees are entitled to more days off after they have worked 13 months, an interest-free season ticket loan, free eye test and discount on glasses, educational loans and support and personal development plans.