What does IG stand for?
Suggest new definition
This definition appears very rarely
and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of IG
We have 30 other definitions for IG
in our Acronym Attic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following interest groups
are accepting abstracts for presentation: * Behavioral Health Services Research Interest Group
* Child Health Services Research Interest Group
* Disability Research Interest Group
* Disparities Interest Group
* Gender and Health Interest Group
* Health Economics Interest Group
* Health Workforce Interest Group
* Interdisciplinary Research Group on Nursing Issues (IRGNI) Interest Group
* Long Term Care Interest Group
* Public Health Systems Research Interest Group * State Health Research and Policy Interest Group Each group's submission guidelines can be found at: http://www.
OSLO, Norway, October 18 /PRNewswire/ -- - Government, Businesses and Educational Organizations Gather to Advance the Deployment of Open, Privacy-Respecting and Secure Identity Management Solutions Liberty Alliance, the global identity consortium working to build a more trusted Internet for consumers, governments and businesses worldwide, today announced the launch of a new special interest group
formed to help facilitate the deployment of open and interoperable identity management solutions across industries in Norway.
And they are a little too involved with the "netroots" and their own role in it--a reminder that the guardians of the gate of internet politics can sometimes become an easily flattered interest group
of their own, giving up their hearts to politicians who show that they "get it" by venturing into blogget conference calls or blogging for themselves.
Actually, the LWV could be considered a special interest group
although they may not contribute campaign money.
These special interest groups
want to gain control by gerrymandering districts so their friends can get elected.
These ideas, he argues, became institutionalized and are protected by the agencies and interest groups
Instead he designed strategies to buy out or overwhelm interest group
There are numerous instances where he could have provided much more "contextual analysis" of the sources, thus producing not only more insight into the relationships among the interest groups
in Heiden, but also a stronger case for his general interpretations.