The roundtable aimed at bringing all stakeholders together to discuss the proposed risks of monitoring and management system, which was developed by interdisciplinary working group from involved stakeholders.
What does IWOG stand for?
IWOG stands for Interdisciplinary Working Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWOG
We have 1 other meaning of IWOG in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Writers of Chicago
- International Wheel of Colour Association (UK)
- International Wizard of Oz Club
- International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms
- Insurance Women of Columbus Ohio
- Installation/Workover Control System
- Intergalactic War on Drugs
- International Workshop on Ontology Dynamics
- Imaginary Worlds of Games (Tucson, Arizona)
- Infallible Word of God
- International Women's Organization of Greece
- Interoperability Working Group
- Irrational, Wild or Gambling (card play slang)
- Isle Of Wight Ornithological Group
- Issued Without Good Sense
- Issued Without Gum (philately)
- Implied Warranty of Merchantability
- International Woman of Mystery
- International Workshop on Optical Measurement
- Internet Word of Mouth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining essays were generated by an interdisciplinary working group organized under the auspices of France's Ministere de la Recherche et de I'Enseignement Superieur, the purpose of which was to study the literary use of scientific texts in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
ABSTRACT The American Heart Association's (AHA) Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis, and Kawasaki Disease Committee; the Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young; and the Council on Clinical Cardiology, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery and Anesthesia, and Quality of Care and Outcomes Research Interdisciplinary Working Group recently published guidelines for antibiotic prophylaxis prior to dental procedures, respiratory tract procedures and gastrointestinal (GI) or genitourinary (GU) tract procedures.
Five team members are assembled at the Littlefeet facility in three interdisciplinary working groups and are tasked with analysis and verification of the company's claims of increased coverage, increased capacity and ease of deployment of the SPICE wireless network solution.