He has previously worked in the automotive industry and was a research fellow at Birmingham University's Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Materials Processing.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Interdisciplinary Research Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Remote Control (NASA/GSFC)
- Insuficiencia Renal Cronica (Spanish: Renal Failure)
- Insurance Research Council
- Intake Release Center (Orange County Jail)
- Integrated Radio Control
- Integrated Remote Console
- Intelligent Robotics and Communication Laboratories (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Inter-Residence Council
- Interagency Radio Committee
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge
- Interference Rejection Combining (telecommunications)
- Interhemispheric Resource Center
- Interim Report Committee (various organizations)
- Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (formerly 1954)
- Internal Review Committee
- International Railways of Central America
- International Reconciliation Coalition
- International Record Carrier
- International Red Cross
- International Reference Center for Radioactivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
22-24: International Conference: Violence Against Women; Montreal; Interdisciplinary Research Centre on Family Violence and Violence Against Women; www.
It has been developed by researchers at Coventry University's Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Health.