Incorporation of the Tidal Model into the interdisciplinary plan of care a program quality improvement project.
What does IPOC stand for?
IPOC stands for Interdisciplinary Plan of Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPOC
We have 14 other meanings of IPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol over Avian Carriers (computer networking)
- Investment Property Owners Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax)
- International Plan of Action for the Conservation and Management of Sharks
- Indiana Parents of Blind Children
- Initial Point Of Contact (Sprint)
- Inland Police Officers Coalition, Inc. (California, USA)
- Institutional Point(s) of Contact
- Instituto Pagan Odontologico Contemporáneo (Spanish; Mexican orthodontics school)
- Instituto Profesional Odontológico Contemporáneo (Spanish: Profesional Contemporary Dental Institute; Mexico)
- Integrated Proceeds of Crime (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Interim Policy Oversight Committee
- International Partner Operations Center
- Internet Party of Canada
- Iowa Procurement Outreach Center
- Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change
- Image Processor for Optical Data (NASA)
- Interface Protocol Option Devices
- Interim Planning Overlay District
- International Patent Organism Depositary
- International Program for Ocean Drilling (US NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was admitted to the neurointensive care unit in serious condition, and an interdisciplinary plan of care was implemented with specialists from vascular surgery, neurosurgery, cardiology, and neurology.
Button, EdD, RN, CNO, of Zynx Health: "The option for a single, interdisciplinary plan of care, a key means to improve care coordination, increase care efficiency and thereby lower cost, is supported by Zynx Health CDS for the interdisciplinary team.