The term "mock submissions" is used in this report as opposed to "voluntary submissions" discussed in the FDA pharmacogenomics data submissions guidance (FDA 2005b), which are to be reviewed by the FDA Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (CDER 2005a, 2005b).
What does IPRG stand for?
IPRG stands for Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (US FDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPRG
We have 4 other meanings of IPRG in our Acronym Attic
- International Parapsychology Research Foundation (Alquippa, PA)
- Iraqi Property Reconciliation Facility
- Irreversible Post-Partum Renal Failure
- International Project on the Right to Food in Development (University of Oslo; nutrition rights group)
- Image Processing Research Group (India)
- Independent Pensions Research Group (UK)
- Institute for Petroleum Research and Geophysics (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral; Israel)
- Intellectual Property Rights Group (UK)
- Intelligence Policy Review Group
- Intelligence Program Review Group
- Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champlain)
- International Partnership for Reproductive Health (Chesterton, IN)
- Interrupt Pending Register High
- Intelligent Polymer Research Institute
- International Peace Research Institute (Oslo, Norway)
- International Property Rights Index (Property Rights Alliance)
- Internet Psychology Research Institute (Portland, OR)
- Ischemia/Preservation/Reperfusion Injury (organ transplantation)
- Islamabad Policy Research Institute (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration (FDA), where he built and led the core genomics review team in the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) and chaired the first FDA-wide, interdisciplinary pharmacogenomics review group (IPRG).
He directs the Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (IPRG) responsible for the review of genomic data submissions to the FDA.