Rigel and his associates at the New York University Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group estimate that the projected lifetime risk of invasive melanoma was 1:58 in 2009, up from 1:65 in 2004.
What does IMCG stand for?
IMCG stands for Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group (Langhorne Medical Center; New York University; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMCG
We have 18 other meanings of IMCG in our Acronym Attic
- Information Management Support Center
- Innovation and Modelling of Clothing Engineering Processes
- Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems (Russia)
- International Mining Congress and Exhibition of Turkey
- Indian Motocycles Club France (est. 1991; France)
- Indiana Multicultural Career Fair
- Internet Multimedia Contents Filtering
- In My Copious Free Time
- Integrated Marketing Communications Group (various locations)
- Intelligent Motor Cars Group, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- International Management Center Graz (management education; Karl-Franzens University, Graz; Graz, Austria)
- International Mire Conservation Group (Germany)
- Islamabad Model College for Girls (Pakistan)
- Insight Meditation Community Houston (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Maternal and Child Health (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Integrated Maternal and Child Health (health care program; various nations)
- Integrated Memory Controller Hub (computing)
- International Maternal and Child Health (University Hospital; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Irritable Mossy Cell Hypothesis (head trauma research)
- Interaction Model of Client Health Behavior