from the University of Southern California Law Center, where he received Order of the Coif honors, was a member of the Southern California Law Review and was associate editor of the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal.
What does ILJ stand for?
ILJ stands for Interdisciplinary Law Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILJ
We have 3 other meanings of ILJ in our Acronym Attic
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Integrated Labour Inspection Training System (UN)
- Infocomm Local Industry Upgrading Program (Singapore)
- Integrative Longevity Institute of Virginia (Virginia Beach, VA)
- I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
- I Love It When The Plan Comes Together
- I Like It When You Do That
- Indigenous Law Journal
- Industrial Law Journal (Industrial Law Society)
- Institute for Law and Justice
- International Law Journal (various universities)
- Intrepid Liberal Journal (blog)
- I Love Justin Bieber (Internet slang)
- Ina Levine Jewish Community Campus (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Illinois Juvenile Officers Association (also seen as IJOA)
- Institut Latihan Jabatan Tenaga Manusia (Malaysia)
- Ilaka Airport, Madagascar (airport code)
- immune lymphokines
- Incremental linker file (Microsoft ILink file format)
- Independent Label København
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of Southern California Law Center in 1994, where he was Editor-in-Chief of both the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal and Major Tax Planning, and his B.