Complications of intercostal catheter insertion using EMST techniques for chest trauma.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Intercostal Catheter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-County Conference (Pennsylvania high school football)
- Inter-Cultural Center (Georgetown University)
- Interactive Communications Channel
- Interagency Coordinating Committee
- Interagency Coordinating Council (various locations)
- Interaural Crosstalk Cancellation (audio engineering)
- InterCard Communications (Cisco)
- Interception of Communications Commissioner (UK)
- Interclass Correlation
- Intercontinental Championship
- Intercounty Connector (Highway)
- Intercrystalline Corrosion
- Intercultural Cancer Council
- Intercultural Communication
- Intercultural Communication Competence
- Intercultural Communications College (Honolulu, HI)
- Interface Control Console
- Interface Controlled Crystallization
- Interface Controller Card (Cisco)
- Interfaith Community Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Subsequently, a 24 Fr intercostal catheter (Thalquick[R]) was inserted by Seldinger technique in the right fifth intercostal space, mid-axillary line.
5 mg/kg/h with clonidine at 2 [micro]g/kg/h, in respective groups, through a paravertebral intercostal catheter.