It had previously been running as the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup before coming under the FIA umbrella for its inaugural season this year.
What does ILMC stand for?
ILMC stands for Intercontinental le Mans Cup (car racing tournament)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILMC
We have 8 other meanings of ILMC in our Acronym Attic
- I'm Laughing My Ass Off
- Ilmavoimien Teknillinen Koulu (Finnish: Aircraft and Weapon Systems School, Finnish Air Force)
- Ilmavoimien Viestikoulu (C3 Systems School of the Air Force of the Finnish Defence Forces)
- I Love My Band
- Instruction Local Memory Bus
- Integrated Land Management Bureau (Canada)
- I Laughed My Butt Off
- I Love My Church
- I Love My Country
- Immune Lymphocyte-Mediated Cytotoxicity
- International Lead Management Center (Triangle Park, NC)
- International Lean Manufacturing Consulting
- International Live Music Conference (annual; London, England, UK)
- Indiana League of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
- Initial Last Measured Discharge (battery)
- Information Literacy Meeting of Experts
- International Lutheran Marriage Encounter
- I Love My Family
- I Love My Friends
- Indigenous Land Management Facilitator (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O Level 5 moved to the LMP2 class in the ALMS in 2011 and also competed in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup, where it celebrated its first podium at Le Mans in June.
The car won the LMP2 class at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans, but also triumphed at Le Castellet, Imola and Silverstone to claim the drivers' and team titles in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup.
30pm; Intercontinental Le Mans Cup - Eurosport 11am; DTM, round five from Nuremberg - ESPN 12.
MOTOR RACING: World Touring Car Championship, round six from Porto - Eurosport 0900, 1200 and 1630; Intercontinental Le Mans Cup - Eurosport 1100; DTM, round five from Nuremberg - ESPN 1245; Goodwood Festival of Speed - Sky Sports 3 1500.
LMP1 cars are regarded as the leaders of sports prototype racing, and are the front running cars in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup, the European and American Le Mans Series and the legendary Le Mans 24 hour race.
Driving a BMW M3 GT in the GTE Pro category, Priaulx, along with co-drivers Dirk Muller and Joey Hand, have performed superbly this year in the opening two rounds of the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup.
REIGNING Intercontinental Le Mans Cup champions Team Peugeot Total will race the new Peugeot 9087 for the first time in the 12 Hours of Sebring this weekend.