InterContinental Hotels Group plans to test a program at two Holiday Inns next month, allowing guests to unlock their hotel room doors using their smartphones, while Starwood recently tested a radio frequency identification technology to unlock doors.
What does IHG stand for?
IHG stands for Intercontinental Hotels Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHG
We have 37 other meanings of IHG in our Acronym Attic
- International Haskell Family Society (est. 1992; UK)
- International Health and Fitness Symposium
- International Housing Finance Services (Fannie Mae)
- In-Home and Family Support Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- International Human Frontier Science Program
- Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers Association (Illinois)
- In-Home Family Therapy
- Intermittent High Frequency Ventilation
- In His Grip (Christianity)
- Incident Handling Guide (security)
- International Hockey Gang (sports forum)
- International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
- International Horror Guild Award
- Israel Hang-Gliding Association
- Indian Hills Golf Club (Riverside, CA)
- International Health Geographics Conference (bi-annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
its new GM Najib Ghosheh InterContinental Hotels Group, Middle East and Africa, under the leadership of Director of Operations, Jordan and Palestine, Mr Carsten Reiher, welcomes Mr Najib Ghosheh on board InterContinental Hotels Group in the Area, as General Manager of the fabulous InterContinental Jacir Palace Bethlehem.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) [LON: IHG; NYSE: IHG (ADRs)] and Sumitomo Realty & Development Co.
The hotel, which has a projected completion date set for mid March 2008 will be owned by Prime Holding under a license agreement with a company in the InterContinental Hotels Group and will be located in the metropolitan city of San Jose -- the capital and largest city of Costa Rica.
9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) [LON: IHG; NYSE: IHG (ADRs)] and Sumitomo Realty & Development Co.
WINDSOR, England, October 24 /PRNewswire/ -- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG) today announces the appointment of Tracy Robbins to the position of Executive Vice President, Human Resources.
and it's affiliate, Regent Street, have completed the largest portfolio transaction in North America thus far this year on behalf of InterContinental Hotels Group, PLC with the sale of thirteen hotels valued at $425M to Hospitality Properties Trust and two hotels valued at $303.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), the world's largest and most global hotel company, is expanding its Crowne Plaza portfolio throughout Latin America.