Try skiing and snowshoeing over 100 kilometers of trails amid three distinct, interconnected trail systems, with rentals available at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center.
What does ITS stand for?
ITS stands for Interconnected Trail System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITS
We have 615 other meanings of ITS in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Transportation Society
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Intelligent Tutoring System
- Intellisys Technology Corporation
- Intent to Sue
- Inter-Plan Teleprocessing Services (health insurance)
- Interactive Training Simulation/System
- Interactive Training System
- Interagency Testing Committee Tracking System (EPA)
- Interchange Transaction Scheduling
- Interferometer Thermal Sounder
- Interim Targeting Solution
- Interim Trainer Support
- Interim Transition Schedule
- Intermarket Trading System (electronic communications network linking nine markets)
- Intermediate Transfer Station
- Internal Time Slot (AT&T)
- Internal Tracking System
- Internal Transcribed Spacer (ribosomal DNA repeating unit)
- International Tax Structures (social network group; XING)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For stakeholders, it means investing in "brand appropriate" infrastructure such as fish-stocking programs, supporting wildlife restoration, dockage, interconnected trail systems and signage--not building tourist attractions.
Together, the districts make up the nation's first bi-state, multi-county park district to develop an interconnected trail system.