Fibre Channel and InfiniBand are firmly entrenched as storage and compute interconnect technologies, and the common wisdom is that the way forward is to bridge these independent systems into the IP/Ethernet network using expensive and performance-robbing gateways.
What does IPEM stand for?
IPEM stands for Interconnect(ion) Performance Estimation Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPEM
We have 9 other meanings of IPEM in our Acronym Attic
- International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Initiative for Private Equity Investment Trusts
- Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal
- Institution of Professional Engineers Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Illinois Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- IGERT (Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship) Program in Evolutionary Modeling (US NSF; Washington)
- Illinois Professional Emergency Manager
- Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music (Department of Musicology; University of Gent; Belgium)
- Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
- Instituut voor Psychoacoustica en Elektronische Muziek (Dutch)
- International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Institution of Physics and Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference
- Injury Prevention and Emergency Medical Services (Alaska)
- Integrated Power Electronics Module Synthesis
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peru)
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peruvian Nuclear Energy Institute)
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Network
- International POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutant) Elimination Network
- International Private Equity Network (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has selected the SonicsMX SMART Interconnect solution as the foundation for an image processing platform SoC strategy that will be used for several multi-function printer (MFP) applications.
has selected Sonics' SMART Interconnect solution and MemMax[R] memory scheduler as the foundation for their Super Companion Chip (SCC) for the microprocessor "Cell" that Toshiba jointly developed with IBM and Sony Group.
Acme Packet Connected Universe designed to facilitate fast, interoperable IP interconnect and peering relationships for trusted, first-class IP interactive communications services BERLIN -- Acme Packet[R] (NASDAQ: APKT), the leader in session border control solutions, today announced a new program designed to accelerate the implementation of IP interconnects between service providers for voice over IP (VoIP) and other end-to-end universal IP interactive communication services.
Interconnectivity is a Catalyst for the Mass Market Adoption of Operator IM SINGAPORE -- Followap, the leading provider of Presence, Instant Messaging and Interconnect solutions to the telecommunications industry today announced it has created the world's largest operator-owned IM community, interconnecting leading operators through its Interconnect Hub, supporting the GSMA's initiative of Personal IM to build a global interoperable IM community.
R), a premier supplier of system-on-chip (SoC) SMART Interconnect(TM) solutions, today announces the general availability of the SonicsLX SMART Interconnect solution that is targeted at mid-range complexity or value SoCs.
the leading provider of Interconnect Business Optimization (IBO) and settlement solutions for content providers, IP service providers and global fixed and mobile operators, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued a patent covering Telarix's state-of-the-art interconnect business optimization solution, iXTools.
a leading provider of electronic system-level (ESL) design solutions, today announce a broad agreement by which Summit will distribute SystemC language versions of Sonics' SMART Interconnect solutions that operate seamlessly within Summit's Panorama(TM) and Vista(TM) design environments.