The circle is also a common motif at women's spirituality gatherings sponsored by the Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center (IPJC) in Seattle, which has organized two major women's convocations and coordinates and provides resources for small, parish-based groups that serve more than 5,000 women in Oregon and Washington state.
What does IPJC stand for?
IPJC stands for Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPJC
- Instituto Português da Juventude (Portugese)
- International Poster Journal
- Internet Protocol Journal
- Interphalangeal Joint
- Interphex Japan (trade show)
- Iranian Polymer Journal (Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute; chemistry publication)
- Ikatan Perjanjian Jual Beli (Indonesian: Bond Purchase Agreement)
- Instrument Panel Junction Block (automotive)
- Incumbent Perception of Job Complexity (psychological test)
- Indianapolis Peace and Justice Center
- International Prisoners Justice Day (August 10th)
- International Platform of Jurists for East Timor
- Indigenous Peoples and Justice Initiative (Canada)
- Initiative to Protect Jekyll Island
- Interagency Panel on Juvenile Justice (UN Economic and Social Council; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Inpres Peningkatan Jalan Kabupaten (Indonesian: Presidential Street Improvement District)
- Instytut Polskiego Jezyka Migowego (Polish: Polish Institute of Sign Language)
- Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology
- Inter-Post Junction Panel
- Ian Patrick Kennedy (baseball pitcher)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The idea behind the convocation, organized by the Seattle-based Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center and the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, is to energize the thousands of women who are participating in local women's groups in the Pacific Northwest--a region identified as one of the least churched in the country.