In difficult and take-off situations, such as when parallel runway operations, the intercom system for pilots is essential.
What does ICS stand for?
ICS stands for Intercom System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICS
We have 895 other meanings of ICS in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Universitary Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology
- Interacting Cognitive Subsystems
- Interactive Case Study
- Interactive Claims System (insurance)
- Interactive Command Set (Datum)
- Interactive Compilation System
- Interactive Computer Service
- Interagency Communications System
- InterChange Server
- Intercockpit Communication System
- Intercommunication Control Set
- Intercommunication Control System
- Intercommunications System
- Intercontinental Church Society (United Kingdom)
- Intercostal Space
- Interdepartmental Committee on Security (various locations)
- Interdisciplinary Computer Science (various schools)
- Interface Computer School
- Interface Control Section
- Interface Control Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Landlord also argued that tenants' claim that the intercom system "does not work" wasn't specific enough to determine the nature of the complaint.
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- For television crews, theater directors, factory workers and athletic coaches, the ProLink wireless intercom system by Anchor Audio makes their jobs easier.
When completed in early 2007, all homes will boast spacious layouts, oak hardwood floors, video intercom systems, and ceiling heights up to 10 feet.
Using a local area network and a serial to Ethernet adapter, a PC in one building can now program a bell schedule for the intercom system in another building.
The upgrades include a fire suppression system, improved seat restraints, an intercom system, a gunner's restraint, and single-movement door locks.
For example, if you plug in an H-374 into your AN/VIC-1 system, you'll draw power from the intercom system and damage the power supply in the VIC- 1 master control station, AM- 1780.
4 GHz professional wireless intercom system combining an automatic lock-out feature to keep conversations to two speakers at a time for maximum understanding, with an "All Call" channel allowing any user to speak to everyone in a group.