Carolyn Mukai, of Northboro, a junior at Whittier College, was named an All-West Region first-team selection for the second straight year by the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association.
What does IWLCA stand for?
IWLCA stands for Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Warehouse Logistics Association
- International Wine Law Association
- Iowa World Language Association
- Irish Women Lawyers Association
- Izaak Walton League of America (conservation organization)
- Industrial Wireless Local Area Network
- International Workshop on Logic and Architecture Synthesis
- International Water Levels Coalition
- International Wildlife Law Conference
- Interwiki Link Checker (Wikimedia)
- International Workshop on Learning Classifier Systems
- Illinois World Labor Hour (radio program)
- Ice-Walled Lake Plain (geomorphology)
- Institution-Wide Language Programme (UK)
- International Water Law Project
- International Wafer-Level Packaging Conference
- International Workshop on Low Power Design
- International Water Law Research Institute (University of Dundee; Scotland, UK)
- Impact of Weight Loss Scale (HIV research)
- International Water Lily Society (est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association, Inc.
Southern New Hampshire sophomore Emily Mongeau of Westboro was voted to the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association All-Region second team in a vote of head coaches.