An alumna of the Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies in Rome, she holds a B.
What does ICCS stand for?
ICCS stands for Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies (Rome, Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCS
We have 94 other meanings of ICCS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Citizen Centered Service (Canada)
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
- Integrated Catapult Control Station
- Integrated Chassis Control System (Cadillac automotive technology)
- Integrated Coastguard Communication System
- Integrated Command and Control System
- Integrated Communications Control System
- Integrated Contingency Communications System
- Integrated Controls and Safety System (oil industry)
- Interbuilding Communications Conduit System
- Interim Command and Control System
- International Catholic Conference of Scouting
- International Center for Communication Studies (Philippines)
- International Center for Cultural Studies
- International Centre for Chemical Sciences (Pakistan)
- International Certified Clinical Supervisor
- International Children's Continence Society
- International Classification of Clinical Services
- International Commission of Control and Supervision (UN peacekeeping force in Vietnam)
- International Conference on Chemical Structures
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a graduate of Williams College, Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, and also attended Stanford University's Intercollegiate Center for classical studies in Rome and Columbia University's Postgraduate School of Special Studies.