Richard of Chichester Church, its women's guild and intercessory prayer group.
What does IPG stand for?
IPG stands for Intercessory Prayer Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPG
We have 156 other meanings of IPG in our Acronym Attic
- Institute de Physique du Globe
- Institute for Pig Genetics BV
- Institute for Problem Gambling
- Integrated Payment Gateway (software)
- Integrated Planning Guidance (US FEMA)
- Intelligent Premises Gateway (broadband gateways)
- Intensive Program of Growth (comprised of cycles of expansion, consolidation, reflection, and planning stages)
- Inter Project Group
- Inter-Packet Gap
- Interactive Program Guide
- Interdepartmental Privacy and Government Online Working Group (Canada)
- Interim Policy Guidance
- International Phenological Gardens (Europe)
- International Planning Group (Belgium, Germany, Netherlands)
- International Play Girl
- International Poster Gallery
- International Power Generation (UK)
- International Professional Groomers, Inc.
- International Programmers Guild
- Internet Press Guild
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fr Naickomparambil's retreat in India draws anywhere between 100,000 to 300,000 and even the intercessory prayer groups are attended by an average of 50,000 who meet every Saturday.
Researchers sent first names and brief descriptions of the patients in one group to intercessory prayer groups across the country.