Upon authorization by People s Bank of China, the China Foreign Exchange Trade Center announced that the mode of RMB-AUD trade on the interbank foreign exchange market will be perfected from April 10, 2013.
What does IFXM stand for?
IFXM stands for Interbank Foreign Exchange Market
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Food, Wine and Travel Writers'association
- International Federation of Womens Travel Organizations
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association
- Independent Factory Workers Union (Louisville, KY)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Integrated Flight Experiment (for Space Based Laser)
- Interactive Financial Exchange (specification for an open and interoperable online financial services marketplace)
- International Financial Exchange
- International Foreign Exchange (UK)
- Internet File Exchange (Tyco Electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
96 a dollar at the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market.
21 against the US dollar at the Interbank Foreign Exchange market in early trade, following strong demand for the American currency from importers amid concerns over deepening eurozone crisis.
Relative stability in the Rupee has emanated from the improved flaws in the interbank foreign exchange market.
The central bank also decided to provide greater liquidity flow in the interbank foreign exchange market.
Thomsen said that Iceland's "judicious" monetary policy had set the stage for an appreciation of the krona following the liberalization of controls on current account transactions and the restoration of the interbank foreign exchange market.
On CFETS' path to accomplishing further developments in China's interbank foreign exchange market, providing valid channels of new products for our member institutions is important for our success in the future," said CFETS President Xie Duo.
3 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING DETAILS, BACKGROUND) The People's Bank of China announced Tuesday that China will introduce over-the-counter transactions in the interbank foreign exchange market effective Wednesday.