Interamerican University Studies Institute, a nonprofit educational exchange organization linking the Americas, is accepting applications for a scholarship opportunity to study in Costa Rica in 2009.
What does IUSI stand for?
IUSI stands for Interamerican University Studies Institute (Eugene, OR; student exchange program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUSI
- Inglewood Unified School District (Inglewood, CA)
- Integrated Urbanism & Sustainable Design (German education program)
- Irvine Unified School District (California)
- International Union of Socialist Democratic Teachers
- Indiana University Southeast
- International University of Southern Europe
- Indiana University Student Foundation
- International Union for Surface Finishing (est. 1984)
- International Uveitis Study Group (opthalmology)
- Impuesto Único Sobre Inmuebles (Guatemala tax payment)
- International Utility Structures, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Institute for Ultrafast Spectroscopy and Lasers (City College of New York; New York, NY)
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- International Union for Surveys and Mapping
- Istituto Universitario Scienze Motorie (Italian: University Institute of Motor Science; est. 1998; Rome, Italy)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Library
- Internet Users Society of Niue (subsidiary of .nu domain)
- Institute of University Safety Officers
- International Union of Security Officers
- International Union of Schools of Oral Health (est. 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is offered by the Eugene nonprofit organization Interamerican University Studies Institute.
The programs, both led by local teachers, are offered by the Interamerican University Studies Institute, a Eugene-based nonprofit organization.
Robert Jackson, executive director and founder of the Eugene-based Interamerican University Studies Institute, was recognized by the city of Queretaro, Mexico, for the institute's 19 years of service.
Kaitlyn Kaiser, a junior at South Eugene High School, has been awarded the Anne Slade Frey scholarship, which allows her to participate in the Interamerican University Studies Institute "Artes en Mexico" program this summer in Queretaro, Mexico.
The Interamerican University Studies Institute will offer two programs in Latin America this summer for high school students - Costa Rica Pura Vida
The Interamerican University Studies Institute will sponsor Artes en Mexico, an arts and language workshop for teens, from July 6 through Aug.