The Interagency Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center (IMAAC), created to coordinate modeling predictions, lacks procedures to resolve contradictory predictions.
What does IMAAC stand for?
IMAAC stands for Interagency Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMAAC
- Independent Midwives Association's New Community Midwifery Model (UK)
- Army Installation Management Agency Senior Executive Leadership
- Independent Martial Arts Association (est. 2006; UK)
- Institute of Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (Vienna, Austria)
- Instructional Materials Accessibility Act
- Interactive Marketing and Advertising Award
- International Marine Aquarists Association
- International Miniature Aircraft Association
- Internationalizing Mail Addresses in Applications (e-mail, web standards, i18n)
- Intelligent Multicast Address Allocation Agent
- International Martial Arts Award Council
- International Materials Assessement and Application Centre (Brazil)
- Interstitial Microwave Antenna Array Hyperthermia (cancer treatment)
- Individual Mobilization Augmentee Allocation Team (Air Force Reserve)
- Institute of Marine Biotechnology (est. 1996; Greifswald, Germany)
- Internal Mammary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- International Markets Advisory Board
- International Medical Advisory Board
- International Medical Association Bulgaria (est. 1990)
- I Marine Amphibious Corps (WWII usage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NARAC is the Department of Energy's plume modeling center and serves as the operations hub of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)-led Interagency Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center (IMAAC).