122) Now, after twenty-five years of protection, plans to delist the grizzly are inexorably progressing after the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee first proposed delisting the Yellowstone population of the protected grizzly because of impending recovery in 1993.
What does IGBC stand for?
IGBC stands for Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGBC
We have 2 other meanings of IGBC in our Acronym Attic
- International Gravimetric Bureau (France)
- Internationaler Gewerkschaftsbund (German: International Trade Union Federation)
- Istituto di Genetica e Biofisica (Italy)
- International Gloster Breeders Association
- International Government Benchmarking Association (est. 1992; various locations)
- International Grav-Ball Association
- Ithaca Green Building Alliance (Ithaca, NY)
- Integrated Ground-Based Air Defence (UK)
- Indian Green Building Council (India; Andhra Pradesh government and Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Índice General de la Bolsa de Colombia (Colombia)
- Intergalactic Banking Clan (Star Wars)
- Industriegewerkschaft Bergbau, Chemie, Energie
- International Growth and Business Cycles Project
- Industriegewerkschaf Bergbau und Energie (Labor Union Mining and Energy)
- International Gaming Business Exposition (trade conference)
- Immunoglobulin Gamma Binding Factor (prostate cancer)
- International Greek Biotechnology Forum
- Interest Group for Bibliographic Standards (South Africa)
- Infantry Gravball League (online gaming)
- Indice General de Bolsa de Madrid (Spain, stock market)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jay Gore of the federal Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee says that his committee agrees that development is a problem, but argues that locking up more federal lands may not be the correct response.