Improving agency staffing and skills: Nearly 60 percent of the respondents indicated that using interagency funding agreements in which state departments of transportation can ensure timely attention to environmental reviews of their projects by funding staff at federal or state resource agencies offered significant promise to reduce project completion time.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Interagency Funding Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Institut für Asienkunde (German: Institute for Asian Studies)
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen eV
- Institute for Astronomy
- Institute of Field Archaeologists (UK)
- Institute of Financial Accountants
- Instytut Filologii Angielskiej (Polish: Institute of English Studies; university department)
- Insurance Financial Advisors (Houston, TX)
- Integrated Farm Assurance (market standards)
- Integrated File Adapter (IBM)
- Intelligence Functional Area
- Interior Floor Area (zoning)
- Intermediate Frequency Amplifier
- Intermountain Forest Association (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- International Factoring Association
- International Federation of Airworthiness (UK)
- International Federation of Aromatherapists
- International Federation on Aging
- International Feltmakers Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association
- International Financial Activity (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIC continues to coordinate with USDA and other federal agencies with rural development programs to expand the program at the federal level through a variety of interagency funding agreements that enhance RIC's rural information delivery capabilities.
An interagency funding agreement between the SCAQMD, California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the U.