The WHO has also sent one interagency emergency health kit (IEHK), which is a metric ton of medicines and supplies for primary health care -- enough for a population of 30,000 for one month -- to Abyan for Al-Razi hospital.
What does IEHK stand for?
IEHK stands for Interagency Emergency Health Kit (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEHK
- Illinois Education for Homeless Children Act
- Institute for the Elimination of Health Disparities (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Inland Empire Herding Dog Association (California)
- Institute for Excellence in Higher Education (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Institut Européen des Hautes Études Internationales
- Ingham East Habitat for Humanity (Williamston, MI)
- Institute of Environmental and Human Health (Texas Tech)
- Integrating Engineering and Humanities in Higher Education
- Implode-Explode Heavy Industries (website)
- Institut für Eisenhüttenkunde (RWTH Aachen University)
- Internet Explorer Hacking Kit
- Industrial and Environmental Health Management
- Iowa Electronic Health Market (University of Iowa)
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Molecular Orbital
- Integrated Environmental Health Middle School Project (Washington)
- Investor Environmental Health Network (Falls Church, VA)
- Institute of Environmental Health Officers
- Inland Empire Health Plan (San Bernardino, CA)
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals (Canada)
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are complementary to the Interagency Emergency Health Kit 2006 (see below) and are necessary for the implementation of the Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP) for RH (see entry for MISP).