The symposium is sponsored by the Nursing and Allied Health Resources Section of the MLA and ICIRN, the Interagency Council on Information Resources for Nursing.
What does ICIRN stand for?
ICIRN stands for Interagency Council on Information Resources for Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICIRN in our Acronym Attic
- In Commission, In Reserve (ship status)
- Information Centre for International Relations (Erasmus University Rotterdam; Netherlands)
- Institute for Communication and Information Research (University of Alabama)
- Interfaith Coalition for Immigrant Rights
- International Committee for Insulin Resistance
- Idaho Council of the International Reading Association
- International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications (annual)
- International Circumcision Information Reference Centre (UK)
- International Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and Development
- International Council for the Improvement of Reading Instruction
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- [not an acronym] (formerly Independent Chemical Information Services; petrochemical industry; France)
- Information Communication Institute of Singapore
- Institut Canadien d' Information sur la Santé
- Institute for Civil Infrastructure Systems
- Institute for Cooperation in Space
- Insurance Claim Information System (insurance)
- Integrated Clinical Information System
- Integrated Compliance Information System
- Integrated Consumable Item Support (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, in 1995, it was given its present name, the Interagency Council on Information Resources for Nursing, or ICIRN.