Interagency Council on Homelessness, told the Sunday Telegram.
What does IACH stand for?
IACH stands for Interagency Council on Homelessness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACH
We have 2 other meanings of IACH in our Acronym Attic
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (UK/AUS TV series)
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (UK television show)
- Interagency Council for Genetic Services (Texas)
- If Anything Can Go Wrong, It Will (Murphy's Law)
- Indo-American Cultural Heritage
- Institute of Advanced Crystal Healers
- Institute of Analytical Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Integrated Approaches to Child Health
- Inter-American Coal Holding NV (Aruba)
- Interagency Council for the Homeless
- International Academy for Classical Homeopathy
- International Alliance of Certified Hypnotists
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
- International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- International Association of Counseling Hypnotherapists
- International Automated Clearing House (banking)
- Iowa Chapter
- Ireland Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Knox, KY)
- Irwin Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Riley, Kansas)
- Israeli Association for Classical Homeopathy (Jerusalem, Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) announced the new federal homeless strategy in a report called "Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness.
New Mexico came in 37th for the extent of homelessness, 32nd for well-being of homeless children, 44th for risk of homelessness and the state's policy and planning efforts -- which don't include a 10-year plan to end homelessness or a formal statewide Interagency Council on Homelessness -- were dubbed "inadequate," according to those criteria.
Interagency Council on Homelessness, working in partnership with other federal agencies, are steadily decreasing homelessness among Veterans.
Interagency Council on Homelessness -- Hennepin County -- New Foundations -- Ramsey County WHEN: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8 - 9:30 a.
Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) in 2005, the week offers an opportunity for mayors and other community leaders to sponsor Project Homeless Connect Days.
Interagency Council on Homelessness, will visit homeless shelters in Eugene.
Schaden, Chairman and founder of Consumer Capital Partners and Quiznos, was today presented the national "Home for Every American" award by the United States Interagency Council on Homelessness for his formation of America's Road Home, the first national front to end family homelessness and his recent contribution to Denver's Road Home part of the city's 10 year plan to end homelessness.