The blend range is set by an interagency board (Conselho Interministerial de Acucar e do Alcool, or CIMA).
What does IAB stand for?
IAB stands for Interagency Board (Equipment Standardization and InterOperability)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAB
We have 142 other meanings of IAB in our Acronym Attic
- Information Assurance Bulletins
- Innovation Advisory Board
- Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (German: Federal Institute for Job Research)
- Institute for Advanced Biosciences (Keio University; Japan)
- Institute of Arctic Biology (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Instituto dos Arquitetos do Brasil (Brazil)
- Intake Air Bypass
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Interagency Advisory Board
- Interagency Airtanker Board (National Interagency Aviation Council)
- Internal Affairs Bureau
- International Abstracting Board
- International Accounting Bulletin (publication)
- International Arrivals Building (airports)
- International Association of Bioethics
- International Association of Book-Keepers
- International Association of Broadcasting
- Internet Activities Board
- Internet Advertising Board
- Internet Advertising Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifteen alarms sounded and more than 750 firefighters responded when the hijacked planes struck the towers, said Chief Robert Ingram, branch chief for weapons of mass destruction at the New York City Fire Department and chairman of the InterAgency Board for Equipment Standardization.
He suggested an interagency board might be established to look at whether new agencywide or interagency vehicles should be established and whether existing ones should be renewed.
the leading provider of crisis management systems for police, fire, and other emergency responders, today announced that its Rapid Responder(TM) crisis planning and response system is now listed on the InterAgency Board for Equipment Standardization and Interoperability's (IAB) Standardized Equipment List (SEL) and the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Office for Domestic Preparedness (ODP) Authorized Equipment List (AEL).
In addition, the InterAgency Board for Equipment Standardization and InterOperability (IAB) will host its annual meeting on July 27, in conjunction with GOVSEC, U.
The Interagency Board for Equipment Standardization and Interoperability (LAB) was established in 1998 by the Department of Justice and the Department of Defense as a local and state working group to develop and publish a standardized equipment list for response organizations.
Coughlin will be involved in initiating peer review processes and helping establish industry standards for biodetection devices, in cooperation with the Interagency Board for Equipment Standardization and Interoperability, as well as other agencies.
Maniscalco is a member of Congress's National Panel to Assess Domestic Preparedness and a member of the DoD / DoJ Interagency Board (IAB), an advisor to the Department of Defense's Defense Science Board and to DARPA.