BOSTON, April 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Perceptive Informatics, the industry's leading eClinical solutions provider and a subsidiary of PAREXEL International Corporation , today announced that it has expanded the number of languages supported by its ClinPhone Interactive Web Response System (IWRS) including Japanese Kanji, the Chinese characters used in the Japanese writing system.
What does IWRS stand for?
IWRS stands for Interactive Web Response System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWRS
We have 1 other meaning of IWRS in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Waste Reduction Program
- Individual Written Rehabilitation Plan
- Individualized Written Rehabilitation Program
- Institute of Water Resources Planning
- Integrated Water Resources Plan (various locations)
- International Women's Rights Project (Canada)
- Idaho Water Resources Research Institute
- Improved Weather Reconnaissance System
- Independent Well Rig Supply (est. 1961; Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Integrated Water Recovery System (civil engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our services include Project Management, Regional Monitoring, Data Management, Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Biostatistics, Medical Monitoring, Regulatory Consulting, Pharmacovigilance, Interactive Web Response System (IWRS), Quality Assurance/Audits, Central Laboratory Services and Clinical Payment Services.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of PAREXEL International Corporation , today announced the release of its Interactive Web Response System (IWRS) version 2.