The company provides an Interactive Web Response solution involving avatars.
What does IWR stand for?
IWR stands for Interactive Web Response
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWR
We have 44 other meanings of IWR in our Acronym Attic
- International Workshop on Quality of Service (International Federation for Information Processing)
- I Will Report
- Impaired Waters Rule (Florida)
- Independent Wrestling Revolution (professional wrestling circuit)
- Institute for Water Research
- Institute for Water Resources
- Institute for Wood Research
- Integral Water Repellent (masonry mortar)
- Intelligent Word Recognition
- Inter-Works Requisition
- Internal Work Request
- Internationales Wirtschaftsforum Regenerative Energien (German: International Economic Platform for Renewable Energies)
- Internet Weather Report
- Internet Weekly Report (blog)
- Isolated Word Recognition
- Instant Wealth Resource Awareness (internet forum)
- International Water Resources Association
- International Water Rocket Association
- International Wild Rice Association
- International Wildlife Refuge Alliance (est. 2006)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution is an extension of ClinPhone's trial supply management services and is fully integrated with the company's Interactive Voice Response and Interactive Web Response solutions.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of PAREXEL International Corporation , today announced the release of its Interactive Web Response System (IWRS) version 2.
Nasdaq:VTEK), a provider of traditional and next generation business telecommunications solutions for emerging growth companies, has successfully implemented several Internet-based interactive web response applications via its new PathFinder(IWR) product.
a provider of traditional and next-generation business telecommunications solutions, has announced that it has successfully implemented several Internet-based interactive Web response applications via its new PathFinder IWR product.
About Defender Powered by MGIC's proprietary Neural-Net Prepayment Model (NNPM), which predicts prepayment probability and produces prepayment speed estimates, Defender is a state-of-the-art Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Interactive Web Response (IWR) system.
Products and services include Vista open standards-based Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Interactive Web Response (IWR), Advanced Speech Recognition (ASR) and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), as well as Syntellect Interactive Services-a provider of the hosted services industry providing a full range of high volume automated services including: Internet hosting, e-Commerce processing and IVR automation.
With WebDialogs' WebInteract service, we have expanded the live, interactive Web response services we offer our clients.