RadiSys media servers reduce capital and ongoing operational costs by consolidating the functions of traditional announcement and recording servers, interactive voice response units (IVR/VRU), audio/video conference bridges, voice mail servers, and speech platforms onto a single shared IMS compliant media processing platform.
What does IVRU stand for?
IVRU stands for Interactive Voice Response Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of IVRU in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Valuation and Risk Services Limited (various locations)
- Inland Valley Recovery Services (drug and alcohol rehabilitation; est. 1962; Upland, CA)
- Interactive Voice Response System
- Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Ironside Volunteer Rescue Squad (Maryland)
- Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Services Centre (Hong Kong)
- Interactive Voice Response - Speech Recognition
- In Vitro Release Test (drug performance test)
- Intel Virus Response Team
- Isovolumic Relaxation Time
- IBM Verkabelungs System
- Idle Validation Switch (automotive)
- Independent Validation Solutions (Infosys)
- Independent Voltage Scaling
- Induction-Variable Substitution (compiler optimization)
- Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (Pakistan)
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd (Oxfordshire, UK)
- Inertial Vertical Speed (aviation)
- Institut für Verteilte Systeme (Magdeburg University, Germany)
- Integrated Video Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
This carrier-class server consolidates the functions of traditional announcement and recording servers, audio and video conference bridges, interactive voice response units (IVR/VRU), messaging equipment and speech platforms onto a single media processing platform that lowers the total cost of ownership in an IP telephony data center.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040820/RESEARCH ) The interactive voice response unit (IVRU) should be the call centers best friend.
Since Fitch's prior review, Regions Mortgage centralized its servicing policies and procedures on the company intranet, redesigned its interactive voice response unit (IVR), implemented a case management/attorney communication system, brought the training function into the Mortgage Loan Administration Department to more closely align training with the mortgage business units, and established a special servicing unit.
In The Chartwell Report on Customer Contact Center Technologies, Chartwell reports that more than half of utility companies have an Interactive Voice Response Unit (IVR) in place.
In addition, CMI upgraded its customer service technology with a speech enabled network interactive voice response unit (NIVR) that allows customers to press or say options in English or Spanish.
Many interactive voice response units recognize customers who call their utility by telephone number when, for example, reporting a power outage.
The platform works on various customer service touch points such as call centers, Web sites and interactive voice response units (IVRs).