Clearly, the Internet is the cheapest way to handle the inquiry (no phone-line charges, no personnel costs, just the one-time set up of the program and the Web hosting costs), followed by interactive voice response.
What does IVR stand for?
IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IVR
We have 59 other meanings of IVR in our Acronym Attic
- Image-based Virtual Reality
- Immersive Virtual Reality
- In-Vessel Retention (nuclear power plants)
- Institute for Volunteering Research (UK)
- Institute of Vehicle Recovery (UK)
- Integrated Voice Response
- Intelligent Voice Response
- Intelligent Voice Routing
- Inter-VSAN (Virtual Storage Area Network) Routing (Cisco architecture)
- Interactive Voice Recognition
- International Vehicle Registration
- Internet Video Recording (file format extension proprietary format - RealNetworks, Inc)
- Interventional Radiology
- Intramolecular Vibrational Relaxation
- Introduction to Vision and Robotics
- Intelligent Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (Intelligent Hearing Systems)
- International Veterinary Radiology Association
- Intravenous Regional Anesthesia
- Iowa Valley Resource Conservation and Development Corp. (Amana, IA)
- Intra-Vehicular Remote Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The systems were delivered in the 4th quarter of FY94 and consist of 10 interactive voice response systems with over 300 ports.
Market Sectors Expert Frost & Sullivan analysts thoroughly examine the following market sectors in this research: * Interactive voice response * Web-based self-service * Hosted self-service Technologies The following technologies are covered in this research: * Contact center * Customer relationship management (CRM) / Enterprise software * Enterprise software/contact centre Market Overview Demand for High-Technology Self-Service Creates New Spheres of Revenue Growth for Interactive Voice Response and Web-Based Self-Service Vendors With customer service rapidly gaining significance, customer relationship management mechanisms and technologies are becoming an integral part of the overall customer service portfolio.
Nasdaq:PACT), a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), telemarketing, call center, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and Value-Added Services (VAS) in China, announced today that its subsidiary PacificNet Linkhead was awarded an open project tender by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China ("ICBC"), the largest commercial bank in China with over 21,000 domestic branches, to develop its integrated IVR telephone banking system.
Nasdaq:PACT), a leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM), call center, interactive voice response (IVR) services and value-added services (VAS) in China, announced today that it has entered into an agreement to acquire a majority and controlling interest in Hitching International Corporation ("HIC").
The standard HandyLine system works in conjunction with a variety of media including Interactive Voice Response (IVR), allowing easy access to information over the telephone touch tone commands.
Nasdaq:PACT) announced today that its PacificNet Epro subsidiary has successfully deployed its WISE-xb Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) Contact Center Solution for TNT Hong Kong, a division of TPG NV (NYSE:TP) and the world's leading business to business express delivery company, as TNT's key customer relationship management (CRM) initiative to enhance its customer services.
The goal of the WISE-xb deployment is to increase the throughput rate for inbound and outbound calls, agent productivity, and to improve call center service quality by adding real-time monitoring, interactive voice response (IVR) and fax-on-demand functions in the call center.