A grant from the Texas Education Agency to the Region 5 Educational Service Center enabled eight southeast Texas school districts to establish two-way interactive video classrooms and connections to an extant educational telecommunications network.
What does IVC stand for?
IVC stands for Interactive Video Classroom (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVC
We have 164 other meanings of IVC in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Valley Consortium (aka Consortium for Sustainable Use of Inland Valleys)
- Inner Vacuum Chamber
- Inspiratory Vital Capacity
- Installation Volunteer Coordinator
- Installation Volunteer Council
- Intake Valve Closing (engines)
- Integral of Viable Cell
- Integrated Visual Computing
- Inter-Varsity Club (UK; est. 1947)
- Inter-Vehicle Communications
- Interactive Videoconferencing
- Interactive Voice Communication
- Interexchange Virtual Circuit
- Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (of Greater Bridgeport)
- Intermediate Velocity Cloud
- Intermediate Velocity Cloud (galactic cloud composed of atomic hydrogen travelling at low velocities)
- internal value creation
- Internal Venture Company
- International Vacation Club (Dominican Republic)
- International Venture Capital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-way interactive video classrooms in high schools.
OneNet is the first network to install and operate over 1,000 interactive video classrooms, and the utilization of each room is exceptional, providing over 1,500 class session hours each week.
Department of Commerce to develop an interactive video classroom linking the college with a classroom at the Mayo Clinic, and the National Endowment for the Humanities awarded the college a grant to fund two networked computer classrooms.