He is a board member of the Interactive Television Association and a member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
What does ITA stand for?
ITA stands for Interactive Television Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITA
We have 323 other meanings of ITA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Technology Architecture
- Integrated Test Adapter
- Integrated Test Area (US NASA)
- Integrated Training Administration
- Integrated Training Architecture
- Integrated Transport Authority (UK)
- Intelligence & Threat Analysis (US State Department)
- Intelligent Task Automation
- Intention-To-Treat Analysis
- Interactive Television Appliance
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association
- Interface Test Adapter
- Interference and Traffic Adaptive
- Interkulturelle Theologische Akademie (German: Intercultural Theological Academy)
- Intermountain Therapy Animals
- Internal Teletypewriter Alphabet
- Internal Thoracic Artery
- International TaeKwonDo Alliance
- International Tape Association (now Content Delivery & Storage Association)
- International Telecommunication Academy (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Sernovitz, president of the Interactive Television Association in Washington, D.
The demo will be shown at the 2003 National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) annual meeting in Chicago June 8-11 at the Interactive Television association (ITA) area, S405B.