Seymourpowell used Pro/ENGINEER in conjunction with the Interactive Surface Design Extension (ISDX), PTC's surfacing and styling module, and Pro/INTRALINK(R), PTC's Pro/ENGINEER workgroup data manager, for the entire design process of ENV.
What does ISDX stand for?
ISDX stands for Interactive Surface Design Extension
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISDX
- International Social Democratic Union for Education
- Indische Sociaal Democratische Vereeniging (Dutch: Indies Social Democratic Association)
- Industrial Strength Digital Video (UK)
- Integrated Software Development and Verification
- Interkerkelijke Stichting Diakonaal Vakantiewerk (Dutch: Interchurch Foundation Diaconal Holiday; Netherlands)
- International Sled Dog Veterinary Medical Association
- Indian Script Development Workshop (film scriptwriting; India)
- Initiative Schutz durch Wald (German: Forest Protection Initiative; Austria)
- Institute for the Study of Distributed Work (Litchfield, IL)
- Integrated Services Digital Exchange
- Interactive Surfacing Design Extension (PTC surface design software)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Solare Energiesysteme (German: Fraunhofer Iinstitute for Solar Energy Systems)
- Ideas in Science and Electronics, Inc.
- Identity Services Engine (Cisco)
- Improved Seed Enterprise
- In-Service Engineering
- In-Store Experience
- Incorporated Self Employed
- Independent Safety Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, PTC is also offering a special pricing incentive to new and existing customers for the Pro/ENGINEER(R) Interactive Surface Design Extension (ISDX).