The Interactive Quality Assessment Tool (IQAT) allows institutions to evaluate distance learning programs by comparing data to that of other, similar institutions in precreated benchmark groups.
What does IQAT stand for?
IQAT stands for Interactive Quality Assessment Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQAT
- Independent Qualitative Assessors Guild (India)
- Iowa Quality Agriculture Guild
- Information Quality Assurance Programme (National Health Service; UK)
- Institutional Quality Assurance Program (US Department of Education)
- Interlaboratory Quality Assurance Program (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
- Internal Quality Assessment Scheme
- Internal Quality Assurance System (various organizations)
- International Qualifications Assessment Service
- Integrating Quality Assurance Into Software Production
- Independent Quality Assurance Team