The results were encouraging and will provide invaluable vectors for future programmatic decisions, for example, accelerating investment in sonar processing improvements and training, such as Advanced Active Analysis Adjunct (A4I) for PC Interactive Multisensor Analysis Training (PC-IMAT) to reduce false contact generation rate over legacy systems.
What does IMAT stand for?
IMAT stands for Interactive Multisensor Analysis Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMAT
We have 19 other meanings of IMAT in our Acronym Attic
- International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques
- International Martial Arts and Special Tactics Institute
- Intelligent Multi-Access Service Unit (Department of Labor; Germany)
- Incident Management Assist Team (US Coast Guard)
- Independent Maritime Analysis Team
- Information Management and Analysis Team
- Instrument Mission Analysis Tool (US Army Test & Evaluation Command Data Collection Tool)
- Intake Manifold Air Temperature
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Interactive Multimedia Arts and Technologies Association
- Isolated Mode Antenna Technology (Skycross)
- International Marine Animal Trainer's Association
- Information Mission Area Test Division
- Institute of Madagascar for Techniques of Planning
- Institute of Militronics and Advanced Time Interventionality (Australia)
- Inverse Multiplexing for ATM
- Institute of Modern Accountancy and Technologies (Sargodha, Pakistan)
- International Makeup Artist Trade Show
- Issue Management
- International Military Advisory and Training Team (Sierra Leone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much of the effort under the contract will be directed at improvements to the Interactive Multisensor Analysis Training (IMAT) system.