The upgraded site features new interactive legal tools, content, as well as improved navigation, graphic design and a mobile site.
What does ILT stand for?
ILT stands for Interactive Legal Tools (est. 2006)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILT
We have 86 other meanings of ILT in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Laryngotracheitis
- Information Learning Technology
- Installation Lead Time
- Institute for Laser Technology
- Institute for Learning and Teaching (UK)
- Institute for Learning Technologies (Columbia University, NY)
- Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Instructor-Led Training
- Integrated Learning Technology, Inc
- Interactive Learning Toolkit
- Interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching
- Internal Lifting Tool
- Internal Link
- International Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Invercargill Licensing Trust (New Zealand)
- Inverse Lithography Technology
- Is Listening To
- Ig-Like Transcript 2
- Immunoglobulin-Like Transcript 3
- Independent Liquid Terminals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interactive Legal Tools is a line of interactive legal education supplements on CD/CD-ROM featuring audio and video lectures, topic outlines and practice exam questions for first-year law school courses: Civil Procedure, Torts, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Constitutional Law.