Interactive health communication applications for people with chronic disease.
What does IHC stand for?
IHC stands for Interactive Health Communication
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHC
We have 216 other meanings of IHC in our Acronym Attic
- Inland Haulage Charge (shipping)
- Inline Hockey Central
- Inner Hair Cells
- InSight Health Corp. (Arizona)
- Institute for Himalayan Conservation (Japan)
- Institute for Human Continuity
- Integrated Human Capital (Texas)
- Intellectually Handicapped Children (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Inter-Continental Hotels Corporation
- Inter-Hall Council
- Interactive Human Communication
- Interagency Hotshot Crew (firefighters)
- Interim Hazard Classification
- Intermountain Health Care
- International Harvester Company
- International Heritage Center
- International Hobby Corporation
- International Holding Company (various locations)
- International Humanitarian City (United Arab Emirates)
- International Hurricane Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), released its final report, Wired for Health and Well-Being: The Emergence of Interactive Health Communication.
The Technology Showcase will feature innovative technologies and interactive health communication applications that support prevention and chronic disease management combining live demonstrations and scheduled presentations.
Strecher is an expert in the fields of interactive health communication and health behavior modification.
a leading interactive health communications company.
Coye also directed product development and marketing for HealthDesk Corporation, a developer of consumer software for interactive health communication and disease management.
The Technology Games is the premier competition and leading opportunity for developers of interactive health communication applications to gain valuable feedback on and recognition for their innovative programs.
Coye also has provided product development and marketing for HealthDesk Corporation, a developer of consumer software for interactive health communication and disease management, and she was executive vice president for managed care in the Good Samaritan Health System, the largest provider system in the Santa Clara Valley.