Interactive Genetic Algorithm (IGA) are genetic algorithms that use human evaluation.
What does IGA stand for?
IGA stands for Interactive Genetic Algorithm (interactive evolutionary computation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IGA
We have 126 other meanings of IGA in our Acronym Attic
- Inhomogeneous Green's Function Approach
- Inner Gimbal Angle (US NASA)
- Inside Global Address (computing)
- Inspector General Act of 1978
- Institute for Gulf Affairs
- Institute of Group Analysis
- Instituto Guatemalteco Américano (Spanish: Guatemalan American Institute)
- Integrated Graphics Array
- Integrating Gyro Accelerometer
- Interactive Gambling Act (est. 2001)
- Interested Government Agency
- Intergovernmental Agreement
- Intergranular Attack
- Interleaver Growth Algorithm
- International Gay Association (now International Lesbian and Gay Association)
- International Geothermal Association
- International Glaucoma Association
- International Goat Association (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- International Governmental Agreement
- International Graduate Achievement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interactive Genetic Algorithm (IGA) Interactive Genetic Algorithm are genetic algorithms that use human evaluation.
Working with any number of consumers, from one to thousands, IDEA(TM)'s interactive genetic algorithm automatically turns their responses into the ideal version of the item under development.