The innovative language can be easily integrated into an interactive development environment such as Visual Basic and Java that greatly reduces complexity involved in programming.
What does IDE stand for?
IDE stands for Interactive Development Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDE
We have 145 other meanings of IDE in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Diversity and Equity
- Integrated Data Environment
- Integrated Development Enterprise, Inc. (Concord, MA)
- Integrated Development Environment
- Integrated Device Electronics
- Integrated Digital Environment
- Integrated Drive Electronics (hard disk)
- Integrodifferential Equation
- Intelligent Drive Electronics (hard disk; less common)
- Interactive Design & Engineering
- Intercompany Data Exchange
- Interdigital Electrode
- Interdimensional Entity
- Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Interface Design Enhancement(s)
- Interim Data Element
- Intermediate Developmental Education
- International & Development Economics (various organizations)
- International Destination Expo (travel agents)
- International Development Enterprises (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Main Objective OSM PLUS, an extension of OSM (AC211), is centred around the specification of an Interactive Development Environment (IDE) for object based Electronic Commerce based on a distributed asynchronous communications backbone.
Sun promotes Swing via the Java Community Process (JCP) while it has also built an open source tools community around NetBeans, an interactive development environment (IDE) with plug-in modules for different platforms, languages and technologies such as C, XML and Java Server Pages.
The solution's intuitive visual point-and-click Interactive Development Environment (IDE) enables surgical data extraction of all content formats, including static HTML pages, as well as cleansing and standardization of all content through its powerful data transformation functionality.
1's rich interactive development environment makes it even easier for IT Professionals to quickly learn and use Windows PowerShell.
It is now possible for TMF Members and other users to explore this exciting interactive development environment with the full content immediately accessible and usable.
XLNT's lineup of timesaving tools include an Interactive Development Environment (IDE) and debugging system for more robust, problem-free scripts; Windows Scripting Host (WSH) support; and powerful interactive commands that directly create, modify or delete shares, files, printers and/or users.
Using StructureBuilder's visual and interactive development environment, Java enterprise developers can create new EJBs and identify, verify and extend existing EJBs.