Interdisciplinary Interaction Design James Pannafino Assiduous Publishing www.
What does IxD stand for?
IxD stands for Interaction Design
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Integrated Xseries Adapter
- International Xenotransplantation Association (est. 1998)
- Internet Exchange Architecture
- Ion-excited X-ray Analysis
- Bagdogra, India - Bagdogra (Airport Code)
- ICA (Immaculate Conception Academy)-Xavier Connection (Philippines; online group)
- Inter Exchange Carrier
- Internet Xadrez Clube (Portuguese: Internet Chess Club)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography (steroid analysis)
- Ion Exchange Column
- Inter-Action Design Association (est. 2003)
- Integrated X Chromosome Database
- In Xanadu Did Kubla Kahn a Stately Pleasure Dome Decree
- Internet Exchange Engine (Intel)
- Mangalore, India - Bajpe (Airport Code)
- Italian Experimental Electronic Music (Italy)
- International Exchange Erasmus Student Network
- Integrated Exchange Format
- International Express Freight (FedEx)
- Incremental Zone Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software Interaction Design Tool Enables Designers and Developers to Create Rich, Interactive UI Prototypes CRANBURY, New Jersey and UXBRIDGE, England, Nov.
Software Interaction Design Tool Enables Designers and Developers to Create Rich, Interactive UI Prototypes CRANBURY, N.
uk Auto Business News - 29 July 2011 Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) (LSE: TYT) (TYO: 7203), a Japan-based automaker, is collaborating with the Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design.
95 Paperback TS171 Kolko, Executive Director of Design Strategy for Thinktiv, presents this text which covers interaction design from an academic approach.
Chris Hand is programme leader for MDes Interaction Design at Napier University.
Following its recent recruitment drive, Newcastle-based Orange Bus has welcomed interaction design specialist Kyle Mayne, pictured, to the fast growing team.
Sixteen chapters address a range of design issues, including visual design principles for usable interfaces, global/intercultural user interface design, multimedia user interface design, conversational speech interfaces, multimodal interfaces, adaptive interfaces and agents, mobile interaction design, tangible user interfaces, reducing cognitive complexity, information visualization, groupware and computer-supported cooperative work, human-centered design of decision support systems, online communities, virtual environments, and privacy and security.