A Quick Configuration Wizard is available for simple out-of-the-box configuration, Enterprise-class capabilities such as non-disruptive upgrades, Virtual SANs (VSANs), Inter-VSAN Routing (IVR), QOS, Port Channels, N-Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) are available.
What does IVR stand for?
IVR stands for Inter-VSAN (Virtual Storage Area Network) Routing (Cisco architecture)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVR
We have 59 other meanings of IVR in our Acronym Attic
- inventory vendor quality
- Idioventricular Rhythm
- Image-based Virtual Reality
- Immersive Virtual Reality
- In-Vessel Retention (nuclear power plants)
- Institute for Volunteering Research (UK)
- Institute of Vehicle Recovery (UK)
- Integrated Voice Response
- Intelligent Voice Response
- Intelligent Voice Routing
- Interactive Voice Recognition
- Interactive Voice Response
- International Vehicle Registration
- Internet Video Recording (file format extension proprietary format - RealNetworks, Inc)
- Interventional Radiology
- Intramolecular Vibrational Relaxation
- Introduction to Vision and Robotics
- Intelligent Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (Intelligent Hearing Systems)
- International Veterinary Radiology Association
- Intravenous Regional Anesthesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new modules and Connectrix MDS 9513 system support the complete MDS 9000 feature set, including Virtual SANs (VSANs), Inter-VSAN routing, advanced management, security and diagnostic features.
The final piece of the fabric virtualization puzzle is interfabric routing, which Cisco calls inter-VSAN routing, or IVR.
These new products retain the complete MDS 9000 feature set including Virtual SANs (VSANs), Inter-VSAN Routing, and advanced management, diagnostic and security features.
VSANs combined with Inter-VSAN Routing (IVR) allows administrators to provide each department with access to just their assigned storage, enables centralized backup, and helps to isolate fabric events, preventing any failure from affecting multiple departments.
The addition of Network Address Translation to Cisco Inter-VSAN Routing represents an important advance in SAN technology to support consolidation and resource sharing between SAN islands," said John Webster, founder and senior analyst at the Data Mobility Group.
Inter-VSAN Routing, which will allows servers in different