What does IUC-DAEF stand for?
IUC-DAEF stands for Inter-University Consortium for Department of Atomic Energy Facilities (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intelligent and Ubiquitous Computing
- Inter-University Conference (various schools)
- Interconnect User Charge
- Interface Unit Comparator
- International Underwater Contractors, Inc.
- International University Cooperation (UNESCO)
- Interval Usage Code (DOCSIS)
- Interview Under Caution
- Intrauterine Contraception
- Iuris Utriusque Candidatus (Latin: Right of Each Candidate; law)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (Pune, India)
- International Union of Commercial Agents and Brokers
- Inter-Union Commission on Frequency Allocation for Radio Astronomy & Space Science (IAU)
- Indiana University Center for Aging Research
- Inter-University Committee for African Studies
- Indiana University Center for Bioethics
- Industry/University Center for Biosurfaces (University of Buffalo)
- Immanuel United Church of Christ (various locations)
- Indiana University Cancer Center
- Information Unit on Climate Change (UN)