government-sponsored Inter-Range Instrumentation Group (IRIG) expects to sanction and standardize FQPSK by the end of calendar year 1999 following trials at Edwards Air Force Base Flight Test Center.
What does IRIG stand for?
IRIG stands for Inter-Range Instrumentation Group (Range Commanders Council)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRIG
We have 4 other meanings of IRIG in our Acronym Attic
- Initiative and Referendum Institute Europe
- International Review of Information Ethics
- Indonesian Research Institute for Estate Crops (West Java)
- Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering
- Indonesia Regional Investment Forum
- Inter-Regional Inequality Facility (est. 2004; UK)
- Involuntary Reduction in Force (layoff euphemism)
- Ionizing Radiation-Induced Focus
- Islamic Republic of Iran Football Federation (Tehran,Iran)
- Inertial Reference Integrating Gyro
- Inter-Range Instrumentation Group - Time Code Format B
- Inter-Range Instrumentation Group - Time Code Format G
- Indo-Russian Inter-Governmental Commission (India)
- Internet Research and Innovation Institute (Lithuania)
- Institutional Research Interactive Information System (Oregon State University)
- International Research Institute on Jewish Women (aka Hadassah-Brandeis Institute; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Indian Rayon and Industries Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand India Ltd
- Input-Related Interference Level (audiology)
- Intermated Recombinant Inbred Lines (genetics)