today announced the general availability of its Real-Time Inter-plan Teleprocessing Services (ITS), a claims management solution that enables Blues health plans to communicate members' financial liability to one another within seconds.
What does ITS stand for?
ITS stands for Inter-Plan Teleprocessing Services (health insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITS
We have 615 other meanings of ITS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Turf Solutions
- Integration Time Step (software)
- Intellectual Traffic System
- Intelligence Training System (US DoD Intelligence training; Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX)
- Intelligent Transport System (NEC)
- Intelligent Transportation Society
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Intelligent Tutoring System
- Intellisys Technology Corporation
- Intent to Sue
- Interactive Training Simulation/System
- Interactive Training System
- Interagency Testing Committee Tracking System (EPA)
- Interchange Transaction Scheduling
- Interconnected Trail System
- Interferometer Thermal Sounder
- Interim Targeting Solution
- Interim Trainer Support
- Interim Transition Schedule
- Intermarket Trading System (electronic communications network linking nine markets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Facets has been integrated with the Inter-plan Teleprocessing Services (ITS) network that links Blues plans across the country.
QCSI), a leading provider of information technology software and services for healthcare payers, Monday announced that the company will be participating in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) Inter-Plan Teleprocessing Services (ITS) Vendor Program.