Educational Requirements Many high schools, career and technical education (CTE) schools, and community colleges offer collision repair training, and according to the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR), approximately 47 percent of the entry-level technicians hired were selected from CTE school programs.
What does I-CAR stand for?
I-CAR stands for Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 64 other meanings of I-CAR in our Acronym Attic
- Indoor Air Quality Building Education and Assessment Model (EPA)
- Instantaneous Bit Error Rate
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Integration Body of Knowledge
- Integrated Business Operating Model (Morgan Smith; UK)
- In-Cell Charge Control (Rayovac fast charging battery)
- Indiana Companion Animal Network
- Integrated Customer Access Network
- Interagency Children's Advocacy Network (Franklin County, Pennsylvania)
- Indiana Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Iowa Council for Administrators of Special Education
- Improved Container Delivery System
- ISDN Call Forwarding
- ISDN Call Forwarding Don't Answer
- ISDN Call Forwarding Variable
- Inner City Homelessness Outreach and Support Service
- Integrated CLCGF Combat Battle Simulation
- ISDN Calling Number Identification Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Copperhead Refinishing, an auto body shop and automotive paint specialist in West Chester, PA, is certified by the National Institute for Automotive Standards of Excellence (ASE) and affiliated with the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (ICAR).
I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair was founded in 1979, is an international training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety, and efficiency of auto collision repair for the ultimate benefit of consumers.
ADP associates achieved Gold Class Professional designation for 2004 from the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair for the sixth consecutive year by participating in more than 300 hours of educational training on all aspects of collision repair.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 2002 ADP Claims Services Group has once again achieved the highest form of recognition for collision repair training that a company can obtain from the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR).
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2001 ADP Claims Solutions Group has achieved the highest form of recognition for collision repair training that a company can obtain from the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR).
To address this critical issue, PPG Industries has teamed with the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) and the Automotive Service Excellence Association (ASE) to offer a one-day seminar designed to help collision centers and their distributors recruit, train, and retain good employees.