CGI is a replacement of the Inter-Governmental Group on Indonesia (IGGI), which was dissolved in 1992.
What does IGGI stand for?
IGGI stands for Inter-Governmental Group on Indonesia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGGI
We have 2 other meanings of IGGI in our Acronym Attic
- Ian Grey Groundwater Consulting (Australia)
- International Gravity and Geoid Commission
- Interstate General Government Contractors, Inc.
- Island Green Golf Center (Selden, NY)
- Institute of Gender, Globalization, and Democracy (California State University, Northridge)
- Institute of Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration
- Intergovernmental Group of Experts (Organization of Islamic Conference)
- International Gypsy Guitar Festival (UK)
- Ina Grafton Gage Home (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; personal care home)
- International Georgian Grande Horse Registry, Inc. (Ohio)
- International Grass Genome Initiative
- Integrated Guidelines for Growth and Jobs (European Council)
- Integrated Global Geodetic Observing System
- International Grape Genome Program
- Inert Gas Generation System (aviation)
- International Group for Geological Studies (Cairo, Egypt)
- Ipswich Girls Grammar School (Australia)
- Impaired Gestational Glucose Tolerance
- Illinois Grape Growers and Vintners Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CGI was created in 1992 as a substitute for the Inter-Governmental Group on Indonesia, which was disbanded when Jakarta demanded that The Hague step down from its chairmanship because of what it called interference by the Netherlands in Indonesia's internal affairs.