FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- *** High definition, immersive video conferencing technology enables global businesses collaboration *** Agreement connects T-Systems' Cross Company Exchange Service to Tata Communications' Global Meeting Exchange[TM] Telepresence inter-exchange network T-Systems, a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, extends the global reach of its Telepresence offering through an interoperability agreement with Tata Communications.
What does IEN stand for?
IEN stands for Inter-Exchange Network (Cisco)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IEN
We have 39 other meanings of IEN in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Examination and Maintenance (Cell) Training Facility
- Infective Endocarditis on Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Izhevsk Electromechanical Factory Kupol
- In Each Nostril
- Indigenous Environmental Network
- Industrial Equipment News
- Information Exchange Network
- Inspecteur de l'Éducation Nationale (French: Inspector of National Education)
- Instituto Elettrotecnico Nazionale (Turin, Italy, time standard)
- Integrated Enterprise Network (Hypercom)
- Internal Engineering Notice (Pratt & Whitney)
- Internet Engineering Notes (IETF)
- Internet Experiment Note
- Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Istituto Elettrotecnico Nazionale
- Inland Empire Nurses Association (Washington)
- Instrumentation d'Essais des Nouveaux Avions (French: New Aircraft Testing Instrumentation)
- International Exchange of North America (est. 1995; Washington, DC)
- Irish Emergency Nurses Association
- Immediate Early Nuclear Antigen Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adaptive-Mesh grids can work both as next-gen application-specific R&E networks, as well as their inter-exchange networks, allowing efficient and flexible integration of the individual R&E networks into what is to become the core of the Future Internet.
Companies engaged with Glowpoint as a VNOC customer automatically become part of the Telepresence inter-Exchange Network (TEN).
The petition notes that, in contrast to calls transmitted over private inter-exchange networks that use Internet protocol, FWD's services are transmitted over the same "common" Internet backbone facilities that carry Internet service provider (ISP) and all other types of public Internet traffic.
Ferguson, Citizens' president and chief operating officer, stated, "Flex Communications' switched-based, inter-exchange network, will allow Citizens to provide customers with a broad array of enhanced services and features.