Zara Phillips and cricketers Shane Warne and Andrew Flintoff will be among those helping traders at inter-dealer bond broker BGC, based in Canary Wharf, to raise money for charities.
What does IDB stand for?
IDB stands for Inter-Dealer Bond
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDB
We have 84 other meanings of IDB in our Acronym Attic
- Information Database
- Informational Drug Brochure
- Inlichtingen Dienst Buitenland (Dutch: Foreign Intelligence Service)
- Institute for Defense and Business (UNC Chapel Hill, LOGTECH)
- Instruction Dispatch Buffer
- Integrated Database
- Intelligence Database
- Intelligent Drum and Bass (music subgenre)
- Intensional Database
- Inter-American Development Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celebrities including the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips and cricketers Shane Warne and Andrew Flintoff will be helping traders at inter-dealer bond broker BGC based in Canary Wharf, London, to raise money for charities.
It provides investors transparent access to the inter-dealer bond market with electronic ordering 24/7.