5 customers get a range of new features, including: * Integration Builder * Simplified Inter-Component Communication * HTTP Proxy Server Support * Authentication Enhancements * Look-and-Feel (LAF) Improvements Integration Builder The new Integration Builder helps reduce the learning curve -- and time spent -- creating Product Integration Modules (PIMs).
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Inter-Component Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Call Center
- Intelligent Communications Controller
- Intelligent Contact Centre (software)
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Customer Communication
- Intensive Confinement Center (Federal Bureau of Prisons; boot camp)
- Intensive Coronary Care
- Intentional Christian Community
- Inter Club Championship (bridge games)
- Inter-Company Collaboration for AIDS Drug Development
- Inter-Connecting Corridor
- Inter-County Conference (Pennsylvania high school football)
- Inter-Cultural Center (Georgetown University)
- Interactive Communications Channel
- Interagency Coordinating Committee
- Interagency Coordinating Council (various locations)
- Interaural Crosstalk Cancellation (audio engineering)
- InterCard Communications (Cisco)
- Interception of Communications Commissioner (UK)
- Interclass Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
COM specifies many other standard interfaces used to allowed inter-component communication.
Additionally, a number of unique features such as Automatic Protection Switching with an on-chip cross- connect, an inter-component communication port, enhanced PPP maintenance functions and ring port support for path and line overhead bytes make it possible for equipment designers to realize their overall system requirements with minimal external hardware.
By supporting XML for inter-component communication, UNIFACE's distributed application architecture is further enhanced, extending Compuware's multi-tier e-business development and deployment capabilities.
Java is the ideal component language, CORBA is the ideal component bus and TCP/IP and IIOP are the ideal, high-performance inter-component communications protocol.
Additionally, it allows status and error reporting, inter-component communication within the same processing space, communication across processing space and dynamic component loading.